Ball Check Valves
Reliable and field proven, simple design makes them easy to install & maintain.
Download The Product PDF
Classified in our Wellsite & Production Products, download the product PDF for detailed specifications and order information.
Ball Check Valve Features
Referred To as Ball Valves, Flow Control Valves, & Pressure Reducing Valves
- Metal to metal seats
- Simple design makes it easy to install and maintain, with only two moving parts
- Low cracking pressure makes it suitable for vacuum or low-pressure applications
- Lower price component to replace the alternatives in the same application
- Designed for manufacturing to keep costs down
Get the Right Tools For Oilfield Production
Our Tank Gauge allows for the simplest and most effective way to meter chemicals.
Chemical Injection Pump
The 430 series utilizes electric morons, v-belt, pneumatic motors or gasoline engines as a power source.
- Cracking pressure: 3-5 psi [20-35 kPa]
- Viton seals standard
- Temperature Range: based on viton seal, -15°F to 400°F (-26°C to 205°C)
- Spring: stainless steel, (inconel optional)
- Ball: stainless steel
- Spring Retainer: CF8M stainless
Download the full product brochure
From Shear Couplings to Emergency Shutdown Systems, we work with our customers to provide them the products they need. Whether it’s something we already carry – or making custom tweaks for unique demands.
We carry products for Oilfield Production, Pipeline Maintenance, Construction, Gas & Water Distribution & More.
8305 McIntyre Road
Edmonton, Alberta Canada T6E 5J7