Reliable and field proven, simple design makes them easy to install & maintain.
Classified in our Wellsite & Production Products, download the product PDF for detailed specifications and order information.
- Metal to metal seats
- Simple design makes it easy to install and maintain, with only two moving parts
- Low cracking pressure makes it suitable for vacuum or low-pressure applications
- Lower price component to replace the alternatives in the same application
- Designed for manufacturing to keep costs down
Our Tank Gauge allows for the simplest and most effective way to meter chemicals.
The 430 series utilizes electric morons, v-belt, pneumatic motors or gasoline engines as a power source.
- Cracking pressure: 3-5 psi [20-35 kPa]
- Viton seals standard
- Temperature Range: based on viton seal, -15°F to 400°F (-26°C to 205°C)
- Spring: stainless steel, (inconel optional)
- Ball: stainless steel
- Spring Retainer: CF8M stainless
From Shear Couplings to Emergency Shutdown Systems, we work with our customers to provide them the products they need. Whether it’s something we already carry – or making custom tweaks for unique demands.
We carry products for Oilfield Production, Pipeline Maintenance, Construction, Gas & Water Distribution & More.
8305 McIntyre Road
Edmonton, Alberta Canada T6E 5J7